- Coconut Honey Hair Removal Wax: Silky-smooth, radiant skin right here, right now! The Gigi Flex Wax™ - Coconut Honee is packed with the wholesome goodness of natural ingredients. Infused with coconut and honey extracts for maximum moisturizing effect and skin protection. Leaves your or your client’s skin feeling flawlessly fair and hair-free!
- Flexible Wax Application: The best of both worlds! GiGi’s Flex Wax™ - Coconut Honee features a unique consistency that gives you total control with each waxing session. Get the pliability of soft wax without needing waxing strips. Always flexible, never brittle! Effectively removes fine to coarse hair.
- Beautiful Skin All Over: The best hair removal wax choice for any skin type, for men and women! The GiGi Flex Wax™ - Coconut Honee works wonders for normal to sensitive skin. Gets into every corner and takes out even the most stubborn hair from hard-to-reach places!
- Trusted By The Pros: Only the very best results for you and your clients! The GiGi Flex Wax™ - Coconut Honee is a must-have for your hair removal waxing kit. Whether you’re a wax studio professional or an at-home DIY beauty diva, you’ll get exactly the results you want on each glam wax session! Try this Flex Wax™ and feel the difference!
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
5. Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.