Brow Bar with Mini Honee Warmer
- Buy 2 for $191.50 each and save 13%
Milk & Honee Wax: Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Rosinate, Honey (Mel, Miel), Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel), Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe lac, Poudre de lait écrémé), Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil,Glycerin, Flavor (Aroma), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Pre Hon: Water (Aqua, Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel
Pre Epilation Powder: Zea Mays (corn) Starch, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin
Wax Off: Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Spirits, Isododecane, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Post Wax Cooling Gel: Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Menthol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Taupe Brow Powder: Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Methicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
Mink Brown Brow Powder: Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Methicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
Soft Black Brow Powder: Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Methicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
Brow Perfecting Palette: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Mica, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina, Cire microcristalline), C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
DANGER: As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is turned OFF.
To reduce the risk of death by electrical shock:
1. Always unplug appliance when finished using.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
5. If the warmer falls into water, do not reach into the water. Instead "unplug it" immediately!
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
1. Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or is plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near children or invalids. This appliance should not be used by children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
3. The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
4. Use this appliance is only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into water. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
6. Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
7. Never use while drowsy or while sleeping.
8. Do not drape the cord over a counter or a table top in such a manner that it can be pulled on by children or tipped over unintentionally.
9. Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
10. Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
11. Use this appliance on a level, heat-resistant surface.
12. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning, or storing the appliance.
13. Test hot wax on a small area of the skin for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you are susceptible to allergic reactions or if you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
14. Do not use outdoors, or operate when aerosol (spray) products are being used. Do not operate where oxygen is being administered.