- Hydrating Hair Removal Wax: Looking for a wax that effectively gets rid of unsightly body hair that won’t dry up your skin? The GiGi Flex Wax™ takes care of your hair waxing needs as it deeply moisturizes your skin. Packed with the hydrating power of olive oil, this wholesome hair removal wax leaves skin fabulously hair-free and healthy with each session!
- For All Skin Types: GiGi’s Flex Wax™ works beautifully for any skin type, for men and women! This GiGi wax removes unwanted body hair gently yet effectively making it the perfect waxing solution even for the most sensitive skin types. Features a refreshing scent too for a holistic relaxation waxing experience!
- Full Body Flex Wax™: Get sensational skin results every time with the GiGi Flex Wax™ - Olive Oil! You don’t even need hair removal wax strips for this one. This GiGi Flex Wax™ dries into an easily pliable form. Takes out hair even from the most hard-to-reach places.
- Pro-Approved Waxing: You’ll love how easy it is to get professional results with the GiGi Flex Wax™. Experience excellent waxing whether you’re a serious DIY home waxer or a professional looking for a mobile solution. Expect only beautiful results with GiGi’s more than 50 years of hair waxing expertise!
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
5. Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.