The Brazilian Bikini microwave formula is a strip-free wax formula designed for thorough bikini waxing popularly known as "Brazilian" waxing. This gentle, sensitive formula removes coarse hair from the most delicate areas making it perfect for facial waxing as well.
Brazilian Microwave Wax (226 g / net wt 8 oz), 5 Small Accu Edge Applicators, 5 Large Accu Edge Applicators
PREP & HEAT:
1. Remove cap and plastic disc from wax jar.
2. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave. Heat for 3. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/creamy consistency.
Note: Heating time varies with each microwave. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
3. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
4. Test wax temperature by applying wax with wax applicator on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX:
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with a cleanser such as GiGi Pre Hon and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then back over it.
4. Press the wax down with your fingertips as it cools until it becomes soft and pliable.
Note: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off parallel to the skin in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushion of your fingers to calm the skin.
Note: Hard wax can be reapplied up to 2-3 times if necessary.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Carefully read and follow the enclosed instructions. If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue. Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
WARNING: NEVER LEAVE JAR IN THE MICROWAVE UNATTENDED. DO NOT OVERHEAT THE JAR. FOLLOW HEATING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. OVERHEATING MAY RESULT IN MELTING OF THE JAR CAUSING SEVERE BURNS AND DAMAGE TO USER.
If jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing.
DO NOT PLACE JAR IN OVEN OR STOVETOP.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. EXTERNAL USE ONLY. READ ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.