The Microwave Tattoo Hard Wax is a gentle, strip-free formula that can be heated in the microwave and ready to use in minutes with results that last for weeks. The wax is infused with grapeseed oil, argan oil and moringa oil to be gentle on tattoos and sensitive skin.
The After Wax Tattoo Oil revitalizes color and adds depth to your tattoos and soothes and moisturizes the skin after hair removal. This blend of oils is infused with argan oil, macadamia oil and moringa oil to make your skin look it's very best.
Microwave Tattoo Hard Wax 8 oz
After Wax Tattoo Oil 1 oz
5 Small Accu Edge Applicators
5 Large Accu Edge Applicators
PREP & HEAT:
1. Remove cap and plastic disc from wax jar.
2. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
3. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting.
4. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat.
5. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick, caramel-like consistency.
NOTE: Heating time varies with each microwave. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
6. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
7. Test the wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX:
- Cleanse area to be waxed with a cleanser such as GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat until thoroughly dry with tissue.
- For best results, apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil sparingly to area being waxed.
- Holding the applicator at a 45˚ angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth then back over it.
- Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds and press the wax down with your fingertips until it becomes soft and pliable.
Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
- Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with the cushion of your fingers or the palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- NOTE: Hard wax can be reapplied up to 2-3 times if necessary.
AFTER WAX CARE:
• Apply a wax remover such as GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue.
• Allow 2 or 3 drops of the After Wax Tattoo Oil to drip on the waxed, tattoo area and massage.
NOTE: Do not apply the dropper tip directly to the skin.
• Before reapplication, allow the oil to dry.
• Oil may be used as often as desired and can also be applied to dry skin patches, elbows, knees and other body parts.
WARNING: NEVER LEAVE JAR IN THE MICROWAVE UNATTENDED. DO NOT OVERHEAT THE JAR. FOLLOW HEATING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. OVERHEATING MAY RESULT IN MELTING OF THE JAR CAUSING SEVERE BURNS AND DAMAGE TO USER. If jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing. DO NOT PLACE JAR IN OVEN OR STOVETOP.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
CAUTION: Test a small area on the inside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
After Wax Tattoo Oil:
Avoid getting into eyes. In case of eye contact immediately rinse with water. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.