- All Purpose Honee™ Wax Pack: Keep it flowing with the GiGi Speed Waxer All Purpose Honee Roll-On Wax Refill! Each refill pack contains 2.8-ounces of Roll-On All Purpose Honee™. Infused with honey extract that helps moisturize and brighten the skin with each waxing session.
- Incredible Roll-On Wax Refill Value: More for you! The GiGi Speed Waxer All Purpose Honee Roll-On Wax Refill comes in a handy pack of 12 refills for an amazingly affordable price. Stock up for your wax salon as a pro or for your at-home beauty corner. You’ll have roll-on wax whenever you need it!
- Easy To Use: The GiGi Speed Waxer All Purpose Honee™ Roll-On Wax Refill 12-pack is a no-nonsense hair removal waxing solution. A definite must-have if you use your Speed Waxer system frequently. Just load it up and go! Save time and money with each application. Works beautifully with your favorite GiGi epilating strips too!
- The Wax Pro’s Choice: Never run out of roll-on wax when you need it the most! Keep your clients happy with the GiGi Speed Waxer All Purpose Honee™ Roll-On Wax Refill 12-Pack. You can wax with total confidence knowing you have everything you need on the ready. A perfect portable solution for your on-the-go pro waxing needs. Just keep a refill or two in your hair removal waxing kit bag.
INGREDIENTS : Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel).
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.