- Easy and Gentle Hair Removal Wax: No bumps, no redness, no itch! The GiGi Espresso All Purpose Honee™ takes out unwanted hair effectively but with a gentle touch. Why pluck or shave? Get excellent results easier, faster, and safer!
- Honey Espresso Goodness: Wake up! Rejuvenate your skin with the exciting touch of GiGi’s Espresso All Purpose Honee™. Features an expert blend of natural ingredients that nourishes your skin with a sultry soft smoothness. Antioxidant-rich coffee extract that helps protect skin against free radicals and Safflower seed oil for moisture retention.
- Long-Lasting Lovely Skin: Keep it going with GiGi Espresso All Purpose Honee™! The perfect hair removal wax choice for beautiful skin from top to toe. Enjoy hair-free, healthy glowing skin for weeks with each session.
- Get Up and Go: Great for wax pros and DIY waxers looking for an easy and portable hair removal wax solution. Comes in a convenient 14-ounce container that’s great for mobile waxing sessions with clients or perhaps a weekend wax at home. We made it easy just for you!
PREP & HEAT: 1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. 2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency. 3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. 4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin 7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. 2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. 3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.