The GiGi Strawberry Microwave Hard Wax Kit contains all the tools needed to wax at home with a microwave. The strawberry colored and scented hard wax beads provide a customizable waxing experience so you can use as many wax beads as needed every time. The microwave wax cup is reusable and easy to clean and the applicators come in two sizes for face and body waxing.
• 8 ounce jar of Strawberry Hard Wax Beads
• Silicone Microwave Wax Cup
• 5 small and 5 large Accu Edge Applicators
Features and Benefits:
• For face and body waxing
• All purpose wax formula for all skin and hair types
• Sustainable, reusable silicone wax cup with handle for safely carrying
• Small and large wooden applicators for the face and body
• Results last for weeks
• Perfect for beginners as well as experienced waxers
1. Pour microwaveable wax beads into the wax cup. Fill as needed, making sure not to exceed the fill line.
2. Place cup in the center of microwave.
3. Heat for 30-45 second intervals until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency. To check the consistency, use an applicator stick to stir the wax in between intervals. If the wax consistency is too thin, allow the wax to cool until the correct consistency is achieved. NOTE: Heating times vary with each microwave.
4. Remove the cup from the microwave carefully using the handle.
1. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist.
2. Cleanse area to be waxed with a cleanser such as GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
3. For best results, apply a small amount of GiGi Pre Epilation Oil sparingly to area being waxed.
4. Dip applicator into hard wax.
5. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth it back over in the opposite direction.
6. Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
7. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
8. Immediately apply firm pressure to waxed area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
9. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin.
To remove wax from the cup: Wait for wax to cool down, preferably just before it solidifies completely, and peel off. Wash cup with soap and warm water and dry.
WARNING: EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT INGEST.
CAUTION: Test a small area on the inside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.