The Brazilian Waxing Kit offers all the professional tools needed for fast, efficient hair removal in the comfort of your own home. The Brazilian Body Wax is a non-strip hard wax formula that is designed to remove coarse, resistant hair, yet is gentle enough for use on sensitive areas. These characteristics make it particularly effective to use on the bikini area and face.
Features & Benefits:
• Brazilian Body Hard Wax is ideal for the bikini area as well as coarse or resistant hair on sensitive and delicate areas
• Pre Epilation Oil protects and prepares the skin for hard wax application
• Post Wax Cooling Gel helps soothe and refresh skin after waxing
• Professional-Grade Wax Warmer
• Brazilian Body Hard Wax 14 oz
• Pre Epilation Oil 2 oz
• Post Wax Cooling Gel 2 oz
• Petite Applicators - 10
• Small Accu Edge Applicators - 10
• Large Accu Edge Applicators - 10
• Clean Collar - 1
• Instruction Booklet
PREP + HEAT:
• Place collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving it to the top of the can, below the lid.
• Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer.
• Plug warmer into an outlet and set temperature setting to ""H"" (high setting). Wait approximately 35-40 minutes for hard wax to soften around the sides with a thick, caramel-like consistency. There should be an island of unmelted wax in the center of the can with melted wax surrounding it.
• Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to desired temperature. When wax is not in use, make sure to close the warmer cover.
• Test wax temperature by applying wax with wax applicator on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX:
• Cleanse area to be waxed. Dry thoroughly.
• Apply a small amount of Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be waxed.
• Dip applicator into hard wax. Allow a ball to form on the end of the applicator.
• Apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth it back over in the opposite direction.
• Allow wax to set on skin until it becomes dull and slightly tacky to the touch. NOTE: If wax is too thick or left on skin too long it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
• With your fingertips, press the set wax down to flatten the wax against the skin and ensure the wax has adhered to all the hairs.
• Flick the extended wax pull tab up, hold the skin taut and pull wax off, parallel to the skin, with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
• Immediately apply firm pressure to waxed area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
NOTE: Hard wax can be reapplied on the same area up to 2-3 times if necessary.
AFTER WAX CARE:
• Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel to help soothe irritation and redness.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is turned “OFF”.
DANGER: To reduce the risk of death by electrical shock:
1. Always unplug appliance when finished using.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into 3 tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
5. If the warmer falls into water, do not reach into the water.
Instead ""unplug it"" immediately!
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury to persons:
1. Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or is plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near children or individuals with certain disabilities. This appliance should not be used by children.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
6. Never use while drowsy or while sleeping.
7. Do not drape the cord over a counter or a table top in such a manner that it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
8. Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
9. Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
10. Use this appliance on a level, heat-resistant surface.
11. Use only GiGi® 5 oz wax.
12. Do not apply hot wax near eyes or other heat-sensitive areas, to any skin injury, eruption, or surface growth.
13. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning or storing the appliance.
14. Test hot wax on a small area of the skin for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you are susceptible to allergic reactions or if you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
15. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used. Do not operate where oxygen is being administered.