- Easy Microwave Hair Removal Wax: Need a quick wax fix? GiGi’s Microwave Sensitive Tweezeless Wax makes waxing prep time so effortless Just pop the container into the microwave and follow the easy instructions. Get a luxurious wax experience ready in just a few minutes. Comes complete with a wax spatula for flawless and efficient spreading.
- Naturally Soothing and Calming: Infused with the goodness of Azulene oil that helps soothe and calm skin. The GiGi Microwave Sensitive Tweezeless Wax leaves your face smooth, healthy, and youthful after each waxing session.
- Made for Sensitive Skin: No more redness and irritation! Be positively hair-free without harm with the GiGi Microwave Sensitive Tweezeless Wax. Expertly formulated to give you the best waxing results with a delicate touch. Leaves no wax residues behind. Melts down to a beautiful blue wax that spreads nicely on the skin and pulls hair from the roots gently. No waxing strips are needed!
- Convenient Waxing Option: Best for pros and DIY at-home waxing enthusiasts! The GiGi Microwave Sensitive Tweezeless Wax comes in a convenient 1-ounce microwaveable container that fits easily in any professional hair removal waxing kit bag or your beauty product shelf at home.
Never leave the jar in the microwave unattended. Do not overheat the jar. Follow heating instructions carefully. Overheating may result in melting of the jar causing severe burns and damage to user. if jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing it. Do not place jar in oven or stovetop.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.