- Lavender Hair Removal Wax Beads: Keep it fresh with GiGi Relaxing Lavender Wax Beads! Remove unsightly body hair all over with ease. Smooth, soft, and glowing skin! Keeps you and your clients calm and relaxed as you wax with its soothing lavender aromatherapy scent.
- Relaxing and Calming Natural Ingredients: Expertly formulated to give you excellent hair removal waxing results! GiGi’s Relaxing Lavender Wax Beads are infused with lavender and a blend of essential oils and natural ingredients. Soothes and calms your or your client’s skin with a moisturizing effect and a pleasant scent.
- Beautiful Skin All Over: Be free and flawless! Show off your skin with confidence with GiGi Relaxing Lavender Wax Beads. The perfect choice for completely eliminating unwanted body hair from head to toe. These beads melt down to an opulent swirl of lavender wax that spreads easily for effortless application. Gentle yet super effective even for your most sensitive and intimate areas.
- Convenient Wax Choice: Are you looking for a no-mess solution for your professional waxing needs? Perhaps you’re a DIY beauty enthusiast with limited storage space at home. You’ll love GiGi’s Relaxing Lavender Wax Beads! You can keep a bag in your on-the-go pro hair removal waxing kit or shelf and not worry about leaks or spills!
PREP & HEAT:
2. Set temperature to High for 30 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium – Low.
3. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a few drops of Pre Epilation Oil to area being epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth back over (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
4. Allow wax to cool on the skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin.
2. Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel to cool and comfort freshly waxed skin.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.