- Soothing Lavender Crème Wax: Take out unsightly body hair with a relaxing twist! No more redness and irritation with the GiGi Lavender Crème Wax. This lovely hair removal wax is infused with rich Lavender oil that soothes the skin.
- Pleasurable Waxing Experience. Ecstasy with every wax session! Why go through pain just to get hair-free skin? The GiGi Lavender Crème Wax gives you a gentle and loving time with its luxurious creamy texture and heavenly Lavender scent. Spreads beautifully on the skin so you can get every last bit of unwanted hair out painlessly.
- Best For Fine To Medium Hair: This Lavender Crème Wax from GiGi is best for fine and medium hair on normal skin. Gentle enough not to cause damage but potent for removing hair directly from the roots. This means you get to enjoy weeks of beautifully silky smooth skin without having to shave and pluck constantly! Your skin will thank you.
- Easy and Reliable Hair Removal Wax: Bring expert-level waxing results to your or your client’s home with the GiGi Lavender Crème Wax. Comes in a handy and compact can that’s easy to fit on your pro hair removal wax kit bag or on your vanity.
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin
7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.