GiGi Empty Refill Can, 14oz
- Buy 2 for $3.00 each and save 14%
PREP & HEAT:
1. Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and into GiGi warmer for melting.
2. Set temperature to High for 30 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium – Low.
3. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a few drops of Pre Epilation Oil to area being epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth back over (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
4. Allow wax to cool on the skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin.
2. Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel to cool and comfort freshly waxed skin.