A WAY TO MELT HARD WAX BEADS: Great waxing experience is possible with GiGi Hard Wax Beads Refill Can - a heating container that is specifically designed for warming and melting Hard Wax beads. Pretty sturdy can that holds up to heat until you get your smooth, yet not-fully liquid consistency wax for great waxing results. Can also be used to keep wax remains for later use.
NO SPILL, MESSY MELTED WAX: This container helps melt wax beads down into a fine texture, holds up wax after it cooled off and turned into a solid in the can. Securely stores wax beads while protecting your wax warmer from messy residue for easy cleanup. Get rid of unwanted hairs on your face and body instantly without the fuss and mess of cleaning out your wax warmer pots after!
DURABLE, ECONOMICAL: It’s an empty thin tin can durable for the high heat of the wax pot while melting the hard wax beads. Can be sterilized for long time use and can be refilled with bead wax for cost-effective re-use. You can use it as many times as you want. Definitely worth the price!
CONTAINER FOR ALL WAX WARMERS: This ultimate Hard Wax Beads Refill Can fits perfectly well with Gigi Wax Warmer and works great to most hard wax warmers available in the market. You can enjoy full body or facial waxing using your favorite hard wax beads and melting pot whenever you like and get exceptionally smooth, hair-free skin results!
CONVENIENT, EASY TO USE: Very easy to use. Simply pour wax beads into the empty GiGi Hard Wax Beads Refill Can and place inside your favorite or most preferred wax beads pot, (for best results use professional GiGi Wax Warmer). Set machine by 20-30 minutes, the wax formula should be in the right temperature to get the proper consistency for excellent waxing. Achieve smoother, beautifully hair-free skin even at the comfort of your home!
PREP & HEAT:
1. Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and into GiGi warmer for melting.
2. Set temperature to High for 30 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium – Low.
3. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a few drops of Pre Epilation Oil to area being epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth back over (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
4. Allow wax to cool on the skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin.
2. Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel to cool and comfort freshly waxed skin.