The GiGi Vanilla Hard Wax Beads are vanilla colored and scented and offer a fun, aromatic waxing experience. Hard wax beads are an economical way to wax and allow for customized hair removal. Use as many wax beads as needed and save the rest in the jar for later.
Features and Benefits:
• All purpose formula for the face and body
• For all skin types
• No waxing strips needed
• Can be heated in the microwave or a wax warmer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MICROWAVE WAX CUP:
1. Pour desired amount of Hard Wax Beads into the GiGi Microwave Wax Cup.
2. Place cup in center of microwave.
3. Heat for 45 second increments until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency. Mix wax with an applicator in between. NOTE: Heating times vary with each microwave.
4. Remove the cup from the microwave carefully using the handle.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WAX WARMER:
1. Pour wax beads into an empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and heat up in GiGi wax warmer.
2. Set temperature to High for 30-45 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium.
1. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist.
2. Cleanse area to be waxed with a cleanser such as GiGi® Pre Hon™ cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
3. For best results, apply a small amount of GiGi Pre Epilation Oil sparingly to area being waxed.
4. Dip applicator into hard wax.
5. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth it back over in the opposite direction.
6. Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
7. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
8. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
9. Apply GiGi® Wax Off™ to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin.
WARNING: EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT INGEST. READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
CAUTION: Test a small area on the inside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours before and after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.