- Zinc Oxide Hair Removal Wax: Keep your skin safe and sound as you take out unsightly body hair! This incredible GiGi hair removal wax is packed with the skin-conditioning power of Zinc Oxide. Helps the skin stay protected against inflammation and irritation. Retains moisture and firms up your skin.
- For Ultra-Sensitive Skin: Are you worried about waxing your oily, ultra-sensitive skin? GiGi’s Zinc Oxide Ultra Sensitive Skin will let you wax with no worries. Specially formulated to take out unwanted body hair from head to toe without harm.
- Comfortable Hair Removal: Creamy and feels good and comfy on the skin! The GiGi Zinc Oxide Ultra Sensitive Wax has a luxurious creme consistency that lets you spread the goodness effortlessly. Take every last hair strand out directly from their roots for weeks of confidence. Now you can wear anything you want!
- Pro-Approved Skin Waxing: The perfect choice whether you’re an on-the-go beauty pro or a serious home waxing enthusiast. The GiGi Zinc Oxide Ultra Sensitive Wax is a definite must-have for your hair removal wax kit. Comes in a handy 13-ounce container that goes readily into your favorite GiGi wax warmer.
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin
7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.