Need to look freshand clean before you step out for the day? Take out stubborn facial hair before you go with the GiGi Tweezeless Wax™! A quick and easy facial hair removal wax system that’s perfect for on-the-spot waxing. Comes with everything you need for a quick and painless facial waxing session!
No Tweeze™ Facial Wax: Ouch-free, no-more plucking and shaving! Get painless, at-home facial waxing action with the Tweezeless Wax™ from GiGi. No additional equipment is needed. Works beautifully right out of the box! Comes with a heat-safe wax receptacle and spatula.
Rich No-Strip Formula: The GiGi Tweezeless Wax™ is made with a balanced blend of rosin and beeswax. Features a gentle yet effective formula that adheres to hair and not to the skin. No residue left behind. You won’t even need waxing strips! Just apply and pull gently to remove unwanted facial hair. Leaves skin hair-free, glowing, and beautiful.
Quick and Easy Touch-Ups: The perfect solution for your speedy waxing needs! The GiGi Tweezeless Wax™ requires minimal setup to start. All you need to do is heat the wax in the receptacle, test the temperature, then apply with the included spatula to the area you want to wax.
Expert Results: Get pro-level results right at home with the GiGi Tweezeless Wax™! Why bother with wax studio appointments when you can get beautiful skin instantly without spending so much time and money? Perfect for getting ready for a demanding work day or maybe a Friday night out!
Read enclosed instructions before using.
Test for heat as instructed to ensure wax is not too hot. Do not allow wax to set too hard and become brittle. If this occurs, apply another layer of wax over the waxed area to soften, then remove wax. Do not use on skin that is pimpled, suffers from an acne condition, or is otherwise unhealthy. Not to be used for removing underarm hair.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.