This non-strip formula is for minimal facial waxing services. GiGi Tweezeless Wax is perfect for quick facial wax touch ups with no residue left on skin.
1 oz Hair Removal Wax
Read enclosed instructions before using.
Test for heat as instructed to ensure wax is not too hot. Do not allow wax to set too hard and become brittle. If this occurs, apply another layer of wax over the waxed area to soften, then remove wax. Do not use on skin that is pimpled, suffers from an acne condition, or is otherwise unhealthy. Not to be used for removing underarm hair.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.