*Due to the hazmat nature of this product, it cannot be shipped via 2 day shipping or Standard Overnight.
This hard wax formula becomes soft and pliable, peeling off easily leaving smooth, hair-free skin. No muslin strips needed. Kit Includes: Strip Free 8oz Pre Hon 2oz Wax Off 2oz Slow Grow 2oz Post Wax Cooling Gel 2oz 5 Small and large Accu-Edge applicators
PREP & HEAT: Remove cap and plastic disc from wax jar. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick/caramel-like consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX: Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth. Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable. Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove. Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin. AFTER WAX CARE: Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Never leave the jar in the microwave unattended. Do not overheat the jar. Follow heating instructions carefully. Overheating may result in melting of the jar causing severe burns and damage to user. if jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing it. Do not place jar in oven or stovetop.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.