GiGi Sensitive Hair Removal Cream for the Face is a 2-step hair removal system designed for those with sensitive skin to gently remove all unwanted facial hair. Formulated with Cucumber & Honey extracts to soothe and give skin a natural glow. The post Slow Grow soothing cream soothes skin after hair removal while papaya enzymes slow down the regrowth of hair.
CREAM DEPILATORY INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua, Eau), Calcium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Silicate, Thioglycolic Acid, Bisabolol, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract (Mel Extract, Extrait de Miel), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum). SLOW GROW™ INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua, Eau), Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Diglycerin, Xylitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Cinnamate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 6 (CI15985).
- Do Not Use on areas that have been recently shaved, tweezed or waxed.
- Do Not Apply on inflamed, chapped, irritated, broken or sunburned skin.
- Do Not Apply on breasts or vaginal areas.
- Do Not Use on eyebrows or near eyes. If cream should get into eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. Rinse with boric acid solution. If irritation occurs, consult a physician.
- If first application does not remove hair completely, wait 48 hours before re-treating that area.
- Replace tube cap quickly to avoid drying out cream.
- Avoid the sun or tanning for 8 hours before or after using GiGi Hair Removal Cream.
- Do not apply soaps, deodorants, or astringents for two hours before and after treatment.