The GiGi Roll-On Waxing Kit is a quick and easy system to wax like a professional at home. The no-mess roll-on application makes it perfect for beginners.
Features & Benefits
• Perfect for beginners as well as experienced waxers
• No wax applicators needed for a no-mess waxing treatment
• For brow, face and full body hair removal
• For all skin and hair types
• Small roller head for the brows and face
• Large roller head for the body
• Results last for weeks
• Pre Hon - Cleanses the skin of make-up, deodorants and body oils to prep the skin for hair removal
• Wax Off - Gently removes all traces of wax from the skin and moisturizes as it cleans, leaving skin soft and silky
• Roll-On Wax Warmer
• All Purpose Honee Small Roll-On Wax Cartridge 11 g / net wt 0.4 oz
• All Purpose Honee Large Roll-On Wax Cartridge 56 g / net wt 2 oz
• Small Roller Head
• Large Roller Head
• 15 Large Cloth Waxing Strips
• Pre Hon Pre-Wax Cleanser 59 mL / 2 fl oz
• Wax Off Wax Remover for the Skin 59 mL / 2 fl oz
• Instruction Booklet
PREP + HEAT:
- Apply GiGi Pre Hon to area to be epilated and pat thoroughly dry with a tissue.
- After removing caps from the waxes, attach roller heads to wax cartridges and place in warmer.
- Replace warmer cover and plug into outlet.
- Allow wax to warm for 30-45 minutes. Note: wax cartridges are designed to be heated in the roll-on warmer only; do not heat in microwave, oven or on stove.
- DO NOT leave the warmer plugged in for more than 1-¼ hours prior to using. If applicator feels too warm to use comfortably, let stand for 30 to 60 seconds on countertop. Though the wax cartridge may be uncomfortable to hold, the wax will not burn your skin.
READY TO WAX:
- To start the flow of a new roll-on wax cartridge prior to waxing, remove applicator from waxing unit and turn upside down at a 45° angle. Wait a few seconds to allow air bubbles to rise and wax to flow into the roller head. Roll a small amount of wax onto a piece of paper or a brown paper bag, to ensure an even flow of wax.
- Test wax temperature on the back side of your wrist before wax application.
- Holding the roll-on cartridge at 45° angle, roll the wax on quickly in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Roll in one smooth motion. Do not roll back and forth. One thin coat of wax is all that is necessary. Do not squeeze roll-on wax cartridge.
- After applying wax, return roll-on wax cartridge to waxing unit. Keep unit plugged in until waxing session is complete. Always close cover to maintain proper wax temperature.
- Apply waxing strip and rub briskly in direction of hair growth for 3-4 seconds.
- With one hand, hold the skin taut. With the other hand pull off the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth. Use one quick motion parallel to the skin. Pulling the strip straight up and/or too slowly may irritate the skin and break hair rather than remove it at the roots and may also leave wax residue.
- Apply firm pressure using your finger tips or palms immediately after removing waxing strip.
AFTER WAX CARE:
- Do not try to remove wax by washing with water.
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to skin where wax residue remains. Rub gently with fingertips to loosen wax. Wipe clean with a tissue.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
DANGER – To reduce the risk of electrocution:
• Always unplug your waxing unit immediately after using.
• Do not use while bathing.
• Do not store or place your waxing unit where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
• Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
• Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
• Do not heat wax cartridge in microwave or on stovetop.
• This waxing unit should not be used by anyone under the age of 18 without parental supervision.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
WARNING – To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury:
1. Do not leave waxing unit unattended when it is plugged in; keep it unplugged when not in use. Allow waxing unit to cool before you handle, clean, or store it.
2. This appliance is not intended for use by children or other persons without assistance or supervision if their physical, sensory, or mental capabilities prevent them from using it safely. Children should be supervised to insure that they do not play with the appliance.
3. Use your warmer only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by manufacturer.
4. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. If the appliance is not working properly, or if it has been dropped, damaged, or has fallen into water, return your waxer to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around your waxer.
6. Never block the air openings of your waxer or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch.
7. Never use while sleeping.
8. Never drop or insert any object other than GiGi roll-on wax cartridges into the warmer opening.
9. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
10. Unplug your waxer before replacing roll-on wax cartridges. Fill with our GiGi wax cartridge only.
11. Do not use an extension cord with your waxing unit.
12. Apply wax only when it has been fully melted. This takes about 30 to 45 minutes with the cover on the warmer base.
13. Use only GiGi roll-on wax cartridges.
14. Do not apply hot wax near eyes or other heat-sensitive areas, to any skin injury, eruption, or surface growth.
15. Do not touch hot surfaces. Grasp the white plastic base for handling. Do not hold the cord for handling the entire unit.
16. Use your waxing unit on a level surface.
17. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
18. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning, or storing your waxing unit.
19. The physiological effects of your waxing unit have not been investigated by UL.
20. Test hot wax on a small area of skin for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you are susceptible to allergic reactions or if you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using your waxing unit.
21. The waxing unit has been tested to be a safe and reliable product, but any appliance will malfunction after a period of operation. To prevent overheating, always test the wax on a small area of skin for
warmth before using.
22. DO NOT leave the waxer plugged in for more than 1-1 ¼ hours prior to using. If the roll-on cartridge feels too warm to use comfortably, let stand for 30 to 60 seconds on countertop.
WARNING: DO NOT LEAVE THE WAXER PLUGGED IN FOR MORE THAN 1 HOUR PRIOR TO USING. FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAMES. EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CAUTION: Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on Irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.