The GiGi Microwave Wax Cup is the perfect accessory to heat up wax beads in the microwave. The heat-resistant silicone cup is resuable and holds up to 6 ounces of hard wax beads.
Features and Benefits:
• 100% silicone
• Handle allows for safely holding and transferring heated cup
• Quick and easy to clean
• For use with any microwaveable wax beads
1. Pour microwaveable wax beads into the wax cup. Fill as needed, making sure not to exceed the fill line.
2. Place cup in the center of microwave and heat in 30-45 second intervals until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency. To check the consistency, use an applicator stick to stir the wax in between intervals. If the wax consistency is too thin, allow the wax to cool until the correct consistency is achieved.
NOTE: Heating times vary with each microwave.
3. Remove the cup from the microwave carefully using the handle.
To remove wax from the cup: Wait for wax to cool down, preferably just before it solidifies completely, and peel off. Wash cup with soap and warm water and dry.
WARNING: NEVER LEAVE CUP IN THE MICROWAVE UNATTENDED. DO NOT OVERHEAT THE CUP. FOLLOW HEATING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. If cup handle is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing. DO NOT PLACE CUP IN OVEN OR ON STOVETOP.
WARNING: Read directions carefully. Failure to follow instructions, warnings and cautions may result in serious injury. Keep instructions, warnings and cautions for future reference. Microwave Wax Cup may become hot during heating process. Use reinforced handle for transferring from microwave to waxing area.