GiGi Honee Warmer, With 14 oz All-Purpose Honee Wax
- Place warmer collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving to the top of the can, below the lid.
- Remove plastic lid from wax container.
- With warmer collar on, place wax container into the wax warmer.
- Plug warmer into a 110/125V outlet (ordinary house current).
- Turn to “H” (high setting) and wait for the wax to liquefy (about 25-30 minutes).
- Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to temperature desired. When wax is not in use make sure to replace warmer cover.
- IMP ORTANT: To prevent overheating, do not close the cover while the warmer is on the highest setting. Be certain to turn the warmer off when you’re finished using it.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
DANGER: As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is turned “OFF”.
To reduce the risk of death by electrical shock:
1. Always unplug appliance when finished using.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
5. If the warmer falls into water, do not reach into the water. Instead “unplug it” immediately!
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
1. Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or is plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near children or invalids. This appliance should not be used by children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
3. The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
4. Use this appliance is only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into water. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
6. Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
7. Never use while drowsy or while sleeping.
8. Do not drape the cord over a counter or a table top in such a manner that it can be pulled on by children or tipped over unintentionally.
9. Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
10. Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
11. Use this appliance on a level, heat-resistant surface.
12. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning, or storing the appliance.
13. Test hot wax on a small area of the skin for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you are susceptible to allergic reactions or if you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
14. Do not use outdoors, or operate when aerosol (spray) products are being used. Do not operate where oxygen is being administered.