GiGi Hair Removal Lotion is formulated to quickly and gently effectively remove unwanted hair on arms, legs and bikini area. Enriched with Cocoa Butter, Vitamins C & E and natural oils, GiGi Hair Removal Lotion leaves skin softer, smoother and hair-free longer than shaving.
Dampen skin first. Shake well before each use. Pour lotion into palm. Apply generously and evenly with fingers, completely covering desired area with GiGi? Hair Removal Lotion. DO NOT rub in. Check a small area after 7 minutes. If hair does not remove easily, wait another 2 minutes then check again. Do not leave on for more than a total of 10 minutes. Remove promptly if skin begins to tingle, sting or feel irritated. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Do not use soap or rub off. Pat dry.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile minérale), Thioglycolic Acid, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum)
- Do Not Use on areas that have been recently shaved, tweezed or waxed.
- Do Not Apply on inflamed, chapped, irritated, broken or sunburned skin.
- Do Not Apply on breasts or vaginal areas.
- Do Not Use on eyebrows or near eyes. If cream should get into eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. Rinse with boric acid solution. If irritation occurs, consult a physician.
- If first application does not remove hair completely, wait 48 hours before re-treating that area.
- Replace tube cap quickly to avoid drying out cream.
- Avoid the sun or tanning for 8 hours before or after using GiGi Hair Removal Cream.
- Do not apply soaps, deodorants, or astringents for two hours before and after treatment.