GiGi Hair Removal Cream for the Face is a cooling Cucumber and Aloe Vera cream formula specifically designed to gently remove facial hair. Post-treatment GiGi Calming Balm is also formulated with Cucumber and Aloe Vera to moisturize and help skin restore its normal chemical balance.
Cream Depilatory: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Thioglycolate, Sodium Silicate, Calcium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Ceteth-20, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Calming Balm: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-28, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Green 3 (CI 42053), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
- Do Not Use on areas that have been recently shaved, tweezed or waxed.
- Do Not Apply on inflamed, chapped, irritated, broken or sunburned skin.
- Do Not Apply on breasts or vaginal areas.
- Do Not Use on eyebrows or near eyes. If cream should get into eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. Rinse with boric acid solution. If irritation occurs, consult a physician.
- If first application does not remove hair completely, wait 48 hours before re-treating that area.
- Replace tube cap quickly to avoid drying out cream.
- Avoid the sun or tanning for 8 hours before or after using GiGi Hair Removal Cream.
- Do not apply soaps, deodorants, or astringents for two hours before and after treatment.