GiGi Digital Paraffin Bath offers precise digital temperature control for increased client comfort. This oversized, commercial-grade bath allows for full wrist and ankle coverage. Designed with a see-through, spill-resistant locking lid for safety and convenience as well as a removable slanted foot grate that provides ergonomic foot positioning and acts as a filter. Includes 6 lbs. of GiGi Peach Paraffin.
To use, just dip the affected area hands, elbows, or feet in and out of the bath of warm, soothing paraffin. Penetrating heat soaks deep to relieve the pain in stiff joints and aching muscles. After about 15 minutes, the paraffin can be easily removed.
For home use ALWAYS turn "OFF" and unplug it immediately after using.
• Test paraffin on a small area of skin - for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you or your client or susceptible to allergic reactions or you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
• Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner, or dropped into water or liquid.
• Keep cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
• Never use while drowsy or sleeping.
• Do not drape the cord over a counter or a tabletop such that it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
• Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
• Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
• Use this appliance only on a level surface.
• Unplug from outlet before trying to clean or move, or when not in use. Allow to cool completely before handling, cleaning or storing.
• If your GiGi Paraffin Bath falls into water, UNPLUG immediately. DO NOT reach into DO NOT leave appliance completely unattended while on "MELT" setting and melting process of paraffin.
• Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used around children or invalids.
• Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the GIGI Paraffin Bath manual. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.