Crème Wax Microwave Kit includes a gentle wax formula that aids in the comfortable removal of all unwanted hair, revealing silky soft skin with no wax residue left behind. Recommended for sensitive skin. Kit Includes : Crème Wax Microwave 8oz. Pre-Hon 2oz. Wax Off 2oz. Slow Grow 2oz Post Wax Cooling Gel 2oz 5 Small Spatulas 5 Accu Edge Spatulas 10 each of Small and Large Muslin Strips
PREP & HEAT: Remove the cap and plastic disc. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/honey consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX: Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Never leave the jar in the microwave unattended. Do not overheat the jar. Follow heating instructions carefully. Overheating may result in melting of the jar causing severe burns and damage to user. if jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing it. Do not place jar in oven or stovetop.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.