- Cleansing Charcoal Hard Wax: Get smooth, oil-free, radiant skin instantly with GiGi’s Charcoal Detox Hard Wax. Features a wholesome blend of ingredients that keeps your face hair-free with a youthful glow. Bamboo charcoal that draws out deep impurities, Willow bark extract that helps with exfoliation, and Zinc Oxide to tame redness and irritation. What more can you ask for?
- Gentle Hair Removal: Perfect for all skin types! The GiGi Charcoal Detox Hard Wax delicately removes unwanted hair and skin impurities. You won’t even need hair removal wax strips. Look and feel great with each application! Leaves your skin smooth, clear, and rejuvenated.
- Long-Lasting Skin Confidence: No hair left behind! Get rid of unsightly facial hair effectively with GiGi’s Hair Removal Wax. Enjoy a hair-free glow longer, removing unwanted hair from root to tip. Get weeks of positively glowing complexion that you can show off proudly!
- Trusted Hair Removal Wax: Nothing beats years and years for hair removal wax experience. GiGi has been bringing you the very best waxing products since 1972. Get pre-approved hair removal wax results at home or for your professional use!
PREP & HEAT: 1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. 2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency. 3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth. 4. Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable. Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove. 5. Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin. 2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. 3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Glyceryl/Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Charcoal Powder, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Synthetic Wax, Polyester-3, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.