The GiGi Brazilian Bikini Hard Wax Kit features a special wax formulation designed specifically for hair removal from the bikini area. Removes all hair from the bikini area, even coarse and stubborn hair on the most sensitive and delicate areas. This no strip formulation is fast, efficient and gentle. Kit includes: Brazilian Bikini Wax Microwave Formula 8 oz Pre-Hon Lotion 2 oz. Pre-Epilation Oil 2 oz. Wax Off 2 oz. 2 oz. Slow Grow 5 Small Acuu Edge Applicators 5 Large Acuu Edge Applicators
Brazilian Body Hard Wax: Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycerin, Paraffin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyester-3, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) Pre Hon: Water (Aqua, Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel Pre Epilation Oil: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, BHT, Green 6 (CI 61565). INGREDIENTES: Aceite de Glicina de Soja (Soja), Etilhexil Isononanoato, Acetato Tocoferilico, Aceite de Semillas de Uvas, Escualeno, BHT, Verde 6 (CI 61565). Post Wax Cooling Gel: Water (Aqua, Eau), SD Alcohol 40B, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Menthol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue1 (CI 42090). Slow Grow: Water (Aqua, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Oleth-10, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Papain, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable. Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
5. Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
DANGER: As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is turned "OFF".
To reduce the risk of death by electrical shock:
1. Always unplug appliance when finished using.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
5. If the warmer falls into water, do not reach into the water. Instead "unplug it" immediately!
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
1. Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or is plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near children or invalids. This appliance should not be used by children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
3. The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
4. Use this appliance is only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into water. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
6. Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
7. Never use while drowsy or while sleeping.
8. Do not drape the cord over a counter or a table top in such a manner that it can be pulled on by children or tipped over unintentionally.
9. Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
10. Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
11. Use this appliance on a level, heat-resistant surface.
12. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning, or storing the appliance.
13. Test hot wax on a small area of the skin for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you are susceptible to allergic reactions or if you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
14. Do not use outdoors, or operate when aerosol (spray) products are being used. Do not operate where oxygen is being administered.